For Christmas Tracy got me a Home Depot gift card. But I had a hard time finding something to buy. I didn't need any small tools that the card would pay for; but the card wouldn't pay for more expensive tools I maybe wanted.
Then this weekend I thought of something I could use which was in the price range. So I present to you:
My new garage florescent light!!
Yea, I know - kinda lame. But in the garage, where I do some woodwork-type stuff (when the car isn't there), the only lights are a couple of CFL bulbs high in the rafters. I mounted this light low enough that it is overhead when I am doing some work. There is a pull-chain I use to turn it on and off. Woo-hoo!
Merry Christmas to me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Four Years Ago...And turning to Homesteading
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
I received a 15 % off gift card from Kohl's a couple of days ago. I have been wanting a new spring skirt. So, I thought, "Wonderf...
-
A couple of days ago, I bought some shredded coleslaw to use in my salads as I am trying to eat healthier and loose some weight (always the ...

No comments:
Post a Comment