My favorite song lately- And the video is quite cute...
Lyrics | Michael Buble lyrics - Haven't Met You Yet lyrics
It's a good song to dance to while cleaning house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Four Years Ago...And turning to Homesteading
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
I received a 15 % off gift card from Kohl's a couple of days ago. I have been wanting a new spring skirt. So, I thought, "Wonderf...
-
A couple of days ago, I bought some shredded coleslaw to use in my salads as I am trying to eat healthier and loose some weight (always the ...
1 comment:
I love that song too!! I haven't ever seen the video though, very cute!
Post a Comment