Monday, January 12, 2009
The Incident with Bagged Coleslaw
A couple of days ago, I bought some shredded coleslaw to use in my salads as I am trying to eat healthier and loose some weight (always the story for us girls, huh?). Today I was eating my wonderful salad before going to volunteer at Michael's school in the library. I got down to the last of the salad only to hit down on what I thought was a small pebble, but then thought,"oh great-my tooth broke or one of my fillings came out. So, I got the foreign object out of my mouth only to find it was a shard of glass the size and shape of a shark tooth. I have had a lot of hesitancy in buying the bagged salads but naively figured, "it couldn't happen to me". Well, after today, I think I will use my food processor and make my own coleslaw from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Four Years Ago...And turning to Homesteading
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
I received a 15 % off gift card from Kohl's a couple of days ago. I have been wanting a new spring skirt. So, I thought, "Wonderf...
-
A couple of days ago, I bought some shredded coleslaw to use in my salads as I am trying to eat healthier and loose some weight (always the ...
3 comments:
See??? The fact I don't eat salads is actually more healthy!!!
There, I'm vindicated.
Ouch! I'm glad you didn't actually break a tooth.
And thanks, I'll be looking closely at my food for the next few days.
I'm just glad I didn't swallow the glass. That was the first scary thought that went through my mind.
Post a Comment