Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another Bit of Spring


Another tulip from the flowers we received at Christmas. I love the fact the tulips are so far different colors. There are about three other bulbs with their greenery growing. I watered them today and they seemed very happy to get it. I could handle getting the arrangements every month of the year. I now wish I had planted bulbs last year. But this will remind me to do that next fall. I must admit tulips are one of my favorite flowers. I just wish they bloomed more than once on each stalk. There is a house down the road from us that has a wonderful garden in the spring. The woman is meticulous and her tulips are in the hundreds. Her flowerbeds are the type that look like those seen in magazines.

No comments:

Four Years Ago...And turning to Homesteading

Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...