Sunday, January 18, 2009
Spring
This was a gift for Christmas. When the planter arrived, it was nothing but dirt. Honestly, the thought it was dead. But after adding some water and waiting a few days, there was a glimmer of life. Then suddenly there have been several bulbs. The question was, what bulbs were they as the
card did not say. So, we have patiently waited and then it was figured the leaves look like tulips. We figured the blooms would not come about until closer to about February. As the snow was falling today, I was in the foyer talking on the phone and looked up at my plants. What a wonderful surprise! Yep, the picture says it all! Happy Spring! What a beautiful bit of sunshine on a gloomy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Four Years Ago...And turning to Homesteading
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
I received a 15 % off gift card from Kohl's a couple of days ago. I have been wanting a new spring skirt. So, I thought, "Wonderf...
-
A couple of days ago, I bought some shredded coleslaw to use in my salads as I am trying to eat healthier and loose some weight (always the ...

No comments:
Post a Comment