Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Good Day for Baking


With the big snow flakes falling, it just seemed to fit that today we needed something warm and sweet. There was a bag of chocolate chips sitting on my counter calling my name. I made them and received the compliment that I was the best chocolate chip cookie maker in the world from two wonderful boys. I had a wonderful "other half helper" who was so good at literally watching the cookies bake in the oven. I couldn't get them out of the oven fast enough to figure how many I really made. Oh well, does that matter? That was at 4pm today. The glass jar is half gone. Think I need to make some more?

No comments:

Four Years Ago...And turning to Homesteading

Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...