Yeh for another snow day! Lots of thoughts as to whats to do tomorrow at our house. Michael and Jacob are working on their pinewood derby projects. Steven has been working on his. Pictures will be coming soon. But just a chance to do have another day off together, working on cleaning the house, reading, Mom trying to get out of 12th place on Mario Kart Wii. It is shocking I'M allowed to drive on a real road.
I love when we are all home together. I love my days when I am alone and able to get things done, go out and run errands, or go and hang out with friends. But I love it when the boys are busy building their lego creations, getting along, and hearing their laughter at what they are doing. And then having Steven home is really fun. He may be working from home but just having him being about is shear joy and comforting.
Michael, Jacob and I were talking about giving their toys to charity the other night and Michael stated that he simply wanted to take stuff he isn't playing with and pull out things he hasn't played with. Then he named things we haven't done in a while. That is probably what we will be doing tomorrow. Digging through the pile and finding "new" toys to play. I'm a kid at heart and love to play games, do art projects, and be involved in what they are doing. Their idea of imagination is so different from what mine was and it is exciting.
So, yea for snow days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Four Years Ago...And turning to Homesteading
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
I received a 15 % off gift card from Kohl's a couple of days ago. I have been wanting a new spring skirt. So, I thought, "Wonderf...
-
A couple of days ago, I bought some shredded coleslaw to use in my salads as I am trying to eat healthier and loose some weight (always the ...
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! My favorite part is the sleeping in.
Post a Comment