
It's been a while in writing in the blog. The garden is done. It was a bit of success. Being the first year, there are things that I will not do again next year and things that were a success that I will expand upon. I know that age is catching up on my ability to handle being in the garden. I love it but after being working the dirt and weeds, I pay for it for a few days. So, more square foot gardening next year.
It has turned cold and is now November 1st. I am happy to be inside cooking, baking and finding projects that don't cost money. As for most, money is very tight. Thank goodness for the things I have that don't take any money or if they do, very little. Cross-stitch is one of them. I really want to concentrate back to music. I haven't played the piano and violin like I really want to play. And of course, the housework is never done. Not a time to be board, that for sure.
Along with working around the house, I have been volunteering at Jacob's school in the library. I do anything from helping the other volunteers when they need it, helping the librarian when she needs, putting books away, putting books in order, crowd control, and reading to the children. I am at Jacob's library time which makes his day.
No comments:
Post a Comment