Today the temperature got up into the 80's. One of our cats decided to go out and do some sun bathing...
She lasted maybe 10 minutes in the sun, and then came back in the house for shade! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Four Years Ago...And turning to Homesteading
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
Yep, four years since blogging was in my priorities. It's amazing how life is like a book. One chapter begins and before you know it, it...
-
I received a 15 % off gift card from Kohl's a couple of days ago. I have been wanting a new spring skirt. So, I thought, "Wonderf...
-
A couple of days ago, I bought some shredded coleslaw to use in my salads as I am trying to eat healthier and loose some weight (always the ...


1 comment:
That's about how long I last in the sun too~
Yesterday was too hot for me, today feels better! I know, I'm probably alone.
Post a Comment